Africa Archivist Volunteer – Africa Division
Would you like to use and develop your archiving skills in an international development charity and make a difference to the lives of some of the world’s poorest people?
Office volunteers make an important contribution to Christian Aid’s work. Working as part of the Africa division, you will be providing the team with essential archiving.
You will receive training and support from staff. Out-of-pocket expenses of up to £12 per day are paid.
You will need:
• Good reading skills in English and French (able to identify documents)
• Self-starter, able to follow protocol and use initiative following induction period
• Happy and driven to work individually on a task
• Basic computer skills e.g. able to complete a database on archived documentation
• Ability to maintain confidentiality as some documents contain sensitive information
We value diversity and welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
To apply for this role please visit our website.
Deadline: Tuesday 19 April 2016 at 4pm.